1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Patio Recording today

Discussion in 'Recordings [DB]' started by rickwolff, Jun 27, 2020.

1. rickwolff

rickwolff ..Gear & Tone Junkie.. My Ignorance is Bliss. Supporting Member

Put this trio together for the first time today. (I've worked with both the singer and the guitarist but never together).

It was a bit warm but we had a great time.

2. Joshua

Joshua WJWJr Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2000
    Connecticut
    That was great!

3. rickwolff

Thanks, Joshua. Perhaps the best part for me is that the singer, Meghan, just finished her Bachelor of Music degree in vocal performance last year. She gave a stunning recital of classical works.

She is new to the jazz scene and just started studying with a wonderful jazz singer locally. After only 3 lessons (coaching sessions) it's as if a huge door has been opened into a whole new artistic space. Now she has the talent, the voice, the classical training, AND excellent coaching for her emerging jazz singing. I've known and worked with her for a couple of years and it's thrilling to see such exponential musical growth. (And, she is the sweetest person you could ever meet).

Joshua likes this.
  4. dhergert

dhergert Gold Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Blue Zone, California
    Excellent!

5. Sekundus

Sekundus

Oct 29, 2013
    Germany
    Great performance and a very nice Voice!
    LG, Ralf

6. rickwolff

Another tune from our 'Patio Session'.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    statsc and dhergert like this.