1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Paul Lairat Misiya Standard, Delano pickups & preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tugboat, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat Gold Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2003
    NY, County of Orange
    Price:
    Strings:
    I've only owned this bass for two months and it is an elegantly built, amazing playing and sounding instrument. Recently I've gotten the chance to get one of my dream "bucket list" basses so something has to go, and this is the best I've got to offer. And if it doesn't sell it won't be the end of the world, it is a fantastic bass. It's Paul's new Standard version of his Misiya line. This bass was at NAMM with him this past year. Elegant is definitely a good word to describe the bass. Very simple, but beautiful. It looks very sleek and the binding makes it look very classy.
    • Alder body
    • 34″ scale Maple set neck
    • Indian Rosewood fretboard
    • Delano pickups and preamp
    • Ebony ramp ( removable )
    • 9lbs even
    • 1.82″ full nut width
    • Forearm recess in Macassar Ebony
    • Ebony top binding
    • 18mm string spacing at the bridge
    The Delano electronics of course sound ridiculously good. as far as condition the bass is 9/10, it would be completely mint if not for a small nick I put on the front bottom of the body, I included a pic of the nick. I have a very nice heavy duty gig bag that will come with the bass.

$2250 shipped CONUSA open to reasonable offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    isky likes this.