1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Paul Lairat Myra 5-String, Choice!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baltodoc, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:54 AM.

1. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    Price:
    $2700
    Strings:
    Paul Lairat Myra 5 -string Jazz style with Myrtle Burl top, Wenge tone block and Mahogany back. Absolutely incredible to play. Superb mids and incredible lows. 9.5 out of 10 condition. Don't think for one second this is just another Jazz bass. From the instant you first pick this up, there is just something very special about it. The richness of the tone is hard to find in any bass at any price.
    Comes in a Fender Tweed case that looks a little beat up on the outside but is fully functional and all latches work as they should. If the bass I'm looking at currently sells, I'll have no problem keeping this as my #1. I just recently received this in a trade and I love it. Unfortunately the bass I am interested in only comes around once every 5 years or so. Pictures are from the previous owner. Here is a link to the Lairat website for the specs:
    Paul Lairat | Myra 5 strings

$2700 Shipped to CONUS only. PayPal accepted. No trades.
    lairat1.JPG

lairat1.JPG LAIRAT2.JPG lairat3.JPG LAIRAT4.JPG lairat5.JPG LAIRAT6.JPG lairat7.JPG

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018 at 8:29 PM
    farshore, brstma and slamsinger like this.
  2. baltodoc

baltodoc Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Maryland
    The bass I was gassing over sold so she stays put!