1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Paul Lenders Pedalboards

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gnasher1993, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Hey,

I've done a search but couldn't find anything so...

I was looking for pedalboards this morning when I came across this company in the Netherlands called Paul Lenders Custom Rig Solutions. They design and build some of the tidiest pedalboards I have ever seen! They come with all the cables and power supplies built into the enclosure. Its a shame about the price (upwards of 650 euros) but I'd say it was worth it given the features they have. My pedal collection doesn't really warrant that sort of quality board (or money for that matter!!) but I thought I would share my discovery with all you guys that have huge pedal collections! This is a link to the website, http://www.paullenders.com/

These are a few pictures from 'Rig Archive' section of the site. I think these ones show off the quality of the pedalboards.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think of these pedalboards? Have any of you seen/heard anything about them before?

2. jazzercountry

jazzercountry Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2000
    Las Vegas, NV
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    Just noticed that one of them had a Boss TU-2 rehoused into the board itself. That's a cool idea.

3. Yeh he does that with korg DT-10s as well. Then he somehow wires it to a footswitch on the board. Some of his work is genius

4. Anyone else interested in these boards?!

5. JohnDavisNYC

JohnDavisNYC

Jan 11, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar, D'Addario
    those look amazing.

some day...

john

6. Haha ye as I said my pedal collection doesn't warrant that kind of quality. I'm even too embarrassed to show it in the pedalboard threads :meh:

7. whoatherechunk

whoatherechunk

Apr 4, 2008
    nice stuff.