Paul Mac death hoax

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by d8g3jdh, Jan 9, 2006.

1. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    I just read this big ole thing, and im kinda new to the beatles. im sure this is just a hoax, but i think all the coincidences are still quite surprising (provided that they're all true). any beatles fans ever call that number? like, i guess im just looking for more info on this whole shenanigan.
  2. flatwounds

Apr 22, 2003
    Sydney, Oz
    Well, the link does not seem to be working, for me at least.

Here's another link with some 'Paul is dead' rumour.

I find it funny that so much was read into it, and that the band even seemed to have played along with it.

I was familiar with most of the info, but I had completely overlooked the full title of 'I am the Walrus'. Of course, I realised that 'Glass Onion' stated that "the walrus was Paul", but it never really hit me that from the outset, Magical Mystery Tour album claimed that Lennon was indeed not the walrus.
  3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    very intersting reads

also... the beatles released the white album in 1968. 2 years after paul's "death"

in the song "i'm so tired", there is a line
    at the end that some people think is just gibberish, while others think it says:

Monsieur, Monsieur, Monsieur, how about another one?"

either way, when it is played backwards, it sounds like:

"paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him"

don't believe me?
    go here and click on "i'm so tired"

i downloaded a program to reverse music.
    it works.
  4. Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
  5. I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003

Cool link.The Empty spaces one is class.But obviously put in by Roger intentionally to send people into a frenzy.The other ones are stupid though.
  6. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I was a big Beatles fan when this was going on, can we say Publicity stunt?
  7. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    that link is funny, some of them are clever (pink floyd, weird al), some are hilarious (Britney spears, man thats funny. also the queen one) and some are just dumb (led zeppelin).

theres no way the clues the beatles put in are all coincidences, gotta be a publicitiy stunt
  8. basspunk2005

Jan 31, 2005
    England UK
    well i gave it a read and some parts made me think yea could be. but seen as though ive seen him live in 2002 and also my mum is the biggest paul macca fan in the world and has seen him like 500 times, whenever she goes to one of his gigs he always points to her and mouths 'its you!!' so yea its a hoax lol
  9. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    yah my mom was a pretty bug mccartney/beatles fan back in the day, she once snuck into their hotel room before a show just to be able to walk by them, she also snuck into paul mac's new house as it was being built, peed in his toilet and left a note saying "i love you." she also hung out in the back of a van with the beatles manager (brian wilson or something).
  10. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I owned the albums and had seen all the "evidence", there are a couple the guy in the second article did not mention, for example in Magical Mystery Tour, Paul is sitting behind a desk in a military uniform w/ flaggs crossed over his head behind a plaque that says "I was". I forget the rest but he nailed most of them, I couldn't get the first one to download.
    The angle I find interesting is the Manson one, it makes sense to me that they could not come out and say ha ha we got you, when Manson is in court saying The Beatles Made Me Do It.
    None of the albums after that have any "evidence" on them.
    I also agree that's something John would do to tease all of the poeple going around at that time finding "symbolism" in everything, Books Music Movies, some people saw it in everything.