Paul!!!! T-Shirts!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by PICK, Sep 9, 2002.

1. PICK

Jan 27, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Any chance of getting the "Got bass?" t shirts in black???
    I just received my white one. Great t shirt but im more of a black wearer personally. Other colours may be good also.
  2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Maybe - if the current shirts continue to sell, I'll be able to expand the selection. I'm not using CafePress anymore (their cut was like $13 a shirt!!!) but doing everything out of my apartment (I've got boxes of shirts everywhere!). Anyway hopefully later this fall I can offer some more shirt choices, and maybe some caps.
  3. Paul, just got my shirt the other day. I'd also like black shirts, but a black cap with a silver embroidered bass clef would look Schweet! Then yuou could have on the back above the size adjuster. Oh yeah, if you do make hats, I'd suggest avoiding the ones with the plastic snap adjusters. Those bite it. A lot of places now sell them with velcro straps for adjustments and they are much nicer.
  4. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    I like the idea of the hats. The velcro is much nicer then the plastic snaps.
  5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Paul, I'd buy two or three black 4XL tee shirts right now if they were available!
  6. cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    Hi Paul,
    How long does it take for us to get our T shirt after we renew our supporting membership? I re-upped about 3 weeks ago and haven't seen it yet. Please don't take this as a complaint, just curious.

BTW I also like the Idea of the black T shirts.
  7. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Paul, just got my shirt the other day. Thanks! Whoo-hoo. How about a hot pink t-shirt, green lettering, and bright yellow polka-dots. Polka-dots are coming back. We need a cap too! The cap could be poo-poo-brown, with mustard logos and purple stripes. Stripes. Vertical stripes.

No no, how about a parka. A big talkbass parka. The poofy kind the rap kids wear. Silver with red, gold, blue, and orange. Blood orange.
  8. I am all for the black talkbass shirts. Also I haven't been to the site in a while so this could be a stupid question but...what happened to all the shirts? There is only one shirt for sale now?