1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Pavel Aryel Deluxe 6-string Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Frankcm1, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Frankcm1

Frankcm1

Apr 21, 2004
    Retailer: Exquisite Bass
    Price:
    $4500
    Strings:
    Pavel Aryel 6-string Bass:
    Single cut neckthru with 19mm spacing at the bridge.
    Has Pavel Humbucker pickups made by Kent Armstrong
    Tone is similar to Ken Smith but with more punch like a jazz bass
    I have used this bass for about 12 years exclusively because you can get any tone from this bass!
    It has bass/mid/treble controls with series/parallel switches for each pickup. Also has passive option. Active system requires 9vt battery.
    The B string has a hipshot drop-C lever.
    Email or Text if interested: [email protected] or (804)310-8279

Attached Files:

2. Taps07

Taps07

Sep 16, 2008
    Jesus! Never thought I'd see another Pavel being sold on here again. Do you have any specs on this bass?

3. Brian Elliotte

Brian Elliotte

Jan 23, 2020
    I had never heard of a Pavel bass until about 5-6 years ago. I was looking for a 5 string precision, and there in the main display window, under the hot lights was a burnt orange metallic Pavel jazz pro 5 vintage custom. The laquer on the neck had melted slightly from the heat. I talked them down to 2800 and took some steel wool (which I would have done anyway... ;) ) to the back of the neck. I can't find another like it. Its definitely a Precision body. Nicest bass I have ever played....

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021