1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pawn shop find kramer Forum IV

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FilTurd, Jan 1, 2017.

1. FilTurd

FilTurd

Dec 13, 2015
    Pacific Northwest
    So I picked up this baby from the Pawn Shop looking for an 80's old Guild Pilot. This Kramer flicked a memory switch and for the sweet pawn price I couldn't pass it up. I remembered the Forum IV were light the after picking it up it had that nice thin neck.
    So after I got it home I resolderd prety much everything as the previous owner seemed to have done something odd and everything was just dirty and barely connected. Long story short this thing is a sweet bass and sounds great, it nice and light and old active EMG's still sould killer. I play through a SWR 4004 w/ a Dr Bass cab. It is a great back up and I really like the Bridge Kramer used on this.
    I did have to replace the tuners abd I used Grover sealed tuners. 1483335400604304400019.

ckuhn likes this.