1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PayPal fees

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by saxnbass, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Evansville
    I just do not understand delays in getting money , have you ever tried to pull thousands from a paypal accoubt only to find out you are limited to say $500 a wack ever ??5 days or so .

I had a few thousand in my paypal account and had to wait and pull it out in increments . It's my money, why should I have to wait to get it ?

2. I didn't get hit with paypal fees the first few times I used it, then when I sold my sabddi I got hit with $10 in fees on a $160 transaction! However, then one a few days later I didn't get hit with fees at all, weird. I think I need to spend some quality reading time on the paypal website.

3. The smart play here is to get a PayPal Debit Card. You can use it like any other Debit card and you have immediate access to your money -- there's not need to "put it in your bank account" b/c the PayPal account basically BECOMES another bank account.

You can useyour PP debit card like any other debit card you have -- it has the MasterCard logo and everything. I've had one of these for years -- very convenient!