Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Paypal Question!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rumzini, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    I'm trying to add funds to my Paypal account. I'd like to use my credit/debit card. How do I add funds to what I allready have in it. Do I just send myself some money?

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    You should use the existing balance you have in there and the exact amount you need in addition to what you already have in your paypal account. For example, if you had $500 sitting in your paypal account from something you sold earlier in the year, your balance would be stated at $500, obviously. If you wanted to buy something that was $675, you would spend $500 sitting in your account and it would automatically add the $175 to your account from a source of your preference (i.e. your debit/credit card). If your balance is currently $0 and you wish to add funds, I'm not exactly positive how you do that. Usually I don't like keeping a running balance in paypal, because I don't believe you accumulate interest on the balance. What good does it do sitting in there then?