1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PC Gamers Delight

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TWISTEDSTRINGS, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TWISTEDSTRINGS

TWISTEDSTRINGS

Oct 13, 2012
    3K83I83L95K25Fc5J3d1lb80a845d9c3a1687.jpg

3K73M23Je5K45F55Jed1l39b2852a31231354.jpg Up for sale is a combo deal both brand new MAD CATZ Cybord R.A.T 7 gaming mouse and RAZER Nostromo expert gaming keypad. Both items are new. I just bought both of these less then a month ago and then was laid off from work so I need some money till my unemployment kicks in.. These items will take you PC gaming experience to the next level. This is what they have to say about the MAD CATZ R.A.T 7 mouse......Play to win with the R.A.T. 7. Uncompromising, unparalleled, and unmatched, the R.A.T. 7 helps you play like the pros, combining state-of-the-art technology with a jaw-dropping array of customizable features to produce the next step in the evolution of the mouse. Check it out here.... http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm and this is what they say about the RAZER Keypad Razer Nostromo's 16 fully-programmable Hyperesponse gaming buttons and 8-way directional thumb pad are engineered for rapid key actuation and crisp response. A programmable 8-way directional thumb pad which you can use either for movement or modifier keys round off your instruments of mass destruction. In addition, you can switch instantly between 8 keymaps by assigning the different keymap toggles to any button on the keypad. Check it out here.....http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-nostromo/ These things are really bad ass and can be modified for use on any PC. I paid well over $200 for both of these with tax included. I have all the boxes,instructions and everything that came with it new. If you always wanted this but did`t want to spend all that money, well here`s you chance to get and not break the bank. I like $110 obo thanks Check out both links.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021