Peachy Chicken...Heinz Malt Vinegar

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ZuluFunk, Sep 5, 2002.

1. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Has anyone actually cooked this???

I have some problems with the name of the dish, but I figure it's probably pretty tasty.

Another thing - when are they going to try a new recipe? Has anyone seen any others?
  2. rmp5s

May 19, 2000
    Yup...I resurrected a waaaaaaaaaaaaay old thread. I did. I did it. Guilty. But!...I deserve it!

Why? Cuz I grew up on this forum.

LOVE the good ol' Talk Bass forums...I started playing bass when I was ~14 and this was pretty much the first forum I ever found and is pretty much the reason I have such a bad "hey...I wonder there's a forum for that!" thing. I'm now a member of more than I could even remember...hell...I joined this forum so long ago, and it's been so long since I've even been ON HERE, that I'm amazed my login even worked.

What brings me back you may be asking?

I did a search for "hienz peachy chicken" since I threw away the recipe that I took off the bottle of hienz malt vin I found at the local "The Pub". Then I realized I might wanna make it again.

Why reply then!?

Cuz what are the odds that I'd end up here!? I thought I was seeing things when I ran my google search for "hienz peachy chicken" and one of the results (the TOP RESULT, actually...) pointed HERE.'m done rambling. Fun fun, huh?

Must be an old recipe. And yes, it wasn't bad. Here's a link to the recipe if anyone cares:
  3. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    sounds like an interesting recipe.
  4. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Wow, I thought Zulu came back! :atoz:
  5. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    he still comes around.
  6. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Wow, I guess he does. More time in DB I see.
  7. erwin.zeez

May 7, 2010
    anybody knows anything about this bass?
    its an Aria Pro II RSB-600 up for sale in a local forum here
  8. Linas

Jan 6, 2005
  9. L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    The Peachy Chicken Heinz Malt Vinegar Bass has a buttery sound. And a fast neck.
  10. zac2944

zac2944 Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    If I build the peachy chicken, what do I A/B it with? I mean, warmth and punch are just relative unless you can compare it to something.
  11. Are fresh or canned peaches best for metal?
  12. L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    How warm? I'd say 325.

Punch is good with it, but you can serve it before the main dish.