1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pearson P6s 6 space Short Rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by soulplane83, Oct 5, 2009.

1. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Hey there

I have for sale a brand new Pearson P6s short rack. It's standard 19" wide, 16" deep. I accidently ordered 2 and Pearson won't give me a full refund, so I thought I'd put it up here. I paid $100.15 shipped. I'm asking for $90 shipped in the CONUS. Like I said it is BRAND NEW. I haven't even taken the doors off of it.

My ebay user name is youenjoimyself. I have over 260 feedback, 100% positive, and have dealt with Humabass on TB, who I think is getting around to leaving me some feedback.

check out http://www.pearsoncases.com/racks/shortracks/p6s.htm
    The case is a little darker than it's pictured on the site. It's built to last and is quite lightweight...between 15 and 20 lbs if I had to guess. Paypal to macktheknife23@yahoo.com or cash accepted.

Thanks!

Nick

2. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    bump.

3. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    bump.