1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey 115 (1x15 BW) Combo 210 watts - $125 - Baltimore, MD (and surrounding areas)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Sold (CraigsList)!

Selling my Peavey 115 combo. Build in compressor, graphic EQ, etc, etc. Gig worthy, but a bit heavy by today's standard to haul around to a gig. Good news is that is has casters on her and top & aftermarket side handles mounted, so it is manageable.

I recently picked this up, but honestly don't really have a use for it. It was just a great deal and an impulse buy. I just want what I have into her (I also had to drive a good distance to get her). And I could use the cash for my well pump right now, so up she goes for sale.

I'm about 25 min North of Baltimore, MD. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS BEAST. Cash and carry!

Sold (CraigsList)!

Here is a picture of one (not mine):

[​IMG]

2. Rawkabilly

Rawkabilly

May 4, 2007
    Central IL
    That's one hell of a tough old amp for an insane price.
    Wish I lived closer.

3. Quadzilla

A loud, gig-worthy, reliable amp for $125 and it's still here? How can this be? After this bump she goes to the masses (Craigs List and possibly Evil Bay)!

4. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

ggggeeeezzzze ... a used black widow goes for $70

5. Quadzilla

You are correct and that's just the speaker! :)

6. Quadzilla

Well it looks like this will be gone this eve. It's been here for almost a week with no action. I put it up on Craigs today and got 4 people in under 45 min that want to come grab it tonight (yes, they are local w cash). What's going on here @ TB lately? Hard to move anything unless you pretty much give it away (which is what I thought I was doing with this thread)? :confused: Anyway, if a TBer wants to try to grab it before one of these Craigslisters, hit me up now. I will not hold it beyond this eve. Need it gone....

7. Quadzilla

Sold (CraigsList)!