peavey 1810 feeler

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by superbassman2000, Jul 26, 2005.

1. greeting all...

would anybody be interested in a peavey 1810?
    4 ohms, 200 watts, 18" speaker + 2 10" speakers all black widow, biamp capable...

anybody have any interest in my cab? i would have to sell it somewhat local, since it is a bit heavy, i am willing to drive as far as the next state in almost any direction (not up or down) but maybe as far as chicago to the south, twin cities to the west, green bay to the east (sorry michigan citizens, i won't cross the lake!) and duluth to the north...

anyone interested?
    i can do trades too, i am looking for a good 3x10 or 4x10, and i can add cash to my part of the deal too!
  2. big evil robot

big evil robot

Feb 27, 2005
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Innovations Music - Retailer
    i'm very interested, but also in canada :bawl:
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    This is correct. I own one.

4. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    I used to gig with *@* of those bad boys. Nice cabs, definately big and heavy;) Are they really rated at only 200 watts? I was throwing 1000 watts of Crown power amp at each one. Never had a problem with them.

I'd still use them if a) I weren't old, and b) they weren't bigger than me :bag:
  5. thanks i heard about the 1820, but it says on the back that its an 1810
  6. Yes, it's an 1810. The precursor to the 1820. I have the same cab.

Sitting in my basement. Gigged it for 12+ years.
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    My bad, I'm sorry. :)

It's a great cab. Someone local should grab it up if the price is right.

8. You've got Email!
  9. yea its an 1810 just sold mine with a mark III head for $250 not bad considereing one of the channels on the head didnt work and the tolex was far from fair condition