Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

PEAVEY 210 TXF Bass cabinet - NEW !!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Turlu, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Turlu

Turlu Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2000
    Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
    A Brand new condition Peavey 210 TXF Bass guitar cabinet. The Cabinet is 8 months old and was used no more than 25 hours !!! It is in mint shape !!! Bought brand new for $559.00 Canadians ( I still have the receipt for warranty purposes ). Go to the link : http://www.peavey.com/products/amps_mi/bassamps/210tvx.cfm for a detailed description of the Cabinet. Mine is exactly the same except it has carpet cover instead of plastic, which is a lot easier to keep in mint shape! I figure shipping costs would be at the most 50$ Canadian funds in Canada. Peavey has always offered excellent quality gear that will never let the Bass player down. It`s an excellent sounding Cabinet. Rated at 350 watts program at 4 ohms. I can send extra pictures via e-mail to show the exact cabinet for sale. I put it on Ebay at item number : 892809431