1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

PEAVEY 210 TXF Bass cabinet - NEW !!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Turlu, Jul 9, 2002.

1. A Brand new condition Peavey 210 TXF Bass guitar cabinet. The Cabinet is 8 months old and was used no more than 25 hours !!! It is in mint shape !!! Bought brand new for $559.00 Canadians ( I still have the receipt for warranty purposes ). Go to the link : http://www.peavey.com/products/amps_mi/bassamps/210tvx.cfm for a detailed description of the Cabinet. Mine is exactly the same except it has carpet cover instead of plastic, which is a lot easier to keep in mint shape! I figure shipping costs would be at the most 50$ Canadian funds in Canada. Peavey has always offered excellent quality gear that will never let the Bass player down. It`s an excellent sounding Cabinet. Rated at 350 watts program at 4 ohms. I can send extra pictures via e-mail to show the exact cabinet for sale. I put it on Ebay at item number : 892809431