Peavey 210TX Bass combo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by david_l_perry, Aug 25, 2003.

1. For Sale
    300w Bass combo 2x10 plus fully adjustable high frequency horn, graphic EQ, compressor, active/ passive inputs,

This combo has been used for rehearsals only and lived pretty much all of its life in my house. The amp is subsequently in superb condition. Everything is in full working order. I simply no longer need it.

I gig using a full SWR bass rig and have not a single bad word about this bass combo. I initially was going to buy the SWR Redhead, but when I A/B the amps the peavey sounded every bit as good as the SWR and so that’s why I got it.
    Its had two gigs with me while my main amp was in for repair but other than that its never seen hard work

Check out the links below

Harmony Central review links

Peavey web site link to manual

Now if somebody wants to offer me a ‘buy it now’ figure in excess of £250 then its yours. Simple as that.

Not sure what postage would be as it weighs a tonne (guessing at £20) It can be arranged via Parcel force or pick up would probably be best.

If anybody wants some photos of the amp contact me and I will email them through

Thanks for looking
    Lesfunk likes this.
  2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

3. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    off to Classifieds
  4. Cheers for the link to the 'for sale' forum..
    Re-posted it there so if the Moderators want to remove this to prevent clutter then no problem

Cheers, Dave