1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available PEAVEY 215

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yeldarb69 (Brad), Oct 10, 2017.

1. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Price:
    I live in Pennsylvania and do not want to ship this. However I am willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet up. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
    I have an older 215 Peavey cabinet. There is not a rip or tear anywhere on the cabinet,including the grille. I removed the old original speakers and installed a pair sheffield 500 watt speakers. This cabinet is now a 1000 watt 4 ohm cabinet. The cabinet weighs around 100 lbs and sounds absolutely amazing with my GK 1001 RB II. $300.
    FB_IMG_1474586770171.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  2. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Not Impressed By Those Who Flaunt “Authority” Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    Where in PA?

3. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Lewisburg 17837. Where are you located?

4. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    I had one of these back in the day. The most durable tolex ever! That thing is in amazing shape.

yeldarb69 (Brad) likes this.
  5. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    I had one too - loaded with JBLs. Sound killer with electric guitar too!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020