1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey 215D, Scorpions: New England

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Oct 13, 2010.

1. The Venerable Auld Mule, the Peavey 215D, deeper version. Loaded with Scorpions, and although they're not bass speakers per-se, this old box has served well in our band's rehearsal space for several months. I scooped up a small combo though, and it's a better suit for the room. This moves too much air for our humble purposes, so I need to find 'er a home.

I installed casters on little wood wedges down on the side of the cab, making it easy for getting through narrow doorways, etc. Has rubber feet. I still have the aluminum rails... I took them off 'cause I hate them. But I can give them to you in nice condition, or put them back on... I guess...

Shipping not gonna happen, sorry about it, but if you're in the New England area shoot a reply or pm.

PeaveywScorpions.gif

Looking for $150. Thanks for having a see.

2. I've gigged one of these - was a good snappy and reactive cab.

3. Thanks for the bump, Tim!

4. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    still available?

5. Oops! I forgot I'd posted here- it's gone, very sorry! I'll adjust the OP... thanks for the reminder.

6. Cab is sold...

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021