Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

peavey 2x10+2x18

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by downstairs, Apr 13, 2002.

1. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    I was at Rosso's music center (MD guitar place) and i saw a peavey 2x18+2x18 for $399.99. Does anyone know anything about this cabinet at all? it was weekend staff at the store, they didn't know alot about the stuff.

2. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    come on, someone has to know something about the peavey 2x18/2x10 cabinet

3. Wxp4759cb

Wxp4759cb

Nov 23, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    Check peavey's forum.

4. jamminji

jamminji

Mar 22, 2002
    What do you want to know? It should tell you the power and ohm ratings on the cab.

Plug it in and listen to it... do you like the sound? Buy it. Be sure to use YOUR amp and guitar when you test. Speakers can sound very different on different amps/basses etc. Use you rig. Also play it along side other cabs and compare.

It is your money, if the store gives you flak about draging cabs, remind them of that. You dragged your amp and ax and spent the gas to get there.... hehe

jam

5. There is a keys player in my hometown who uses one of these. Everytime they play they are all sweaty, stressed and tired; and that's before they pick up their instruments. I don't think a cab like that is very realistic.