1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey 2x15 and ART ECC

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thomas, Oct 18, 2001.

1. I've got a Peavey 2x15 and an ART ECC I'm tired of.

The cabinet is the older Peavey style (with the aluminum bordered cloth grill) and comes with 2 mismatched, torn but repaired, speakers!!!! Both Peavey though! I've been using it with no problems but have recently been given the use of a newer Peavey 18 sub so I don't really need the 2x15 anymore and its big and heavy. I don't know what I want for it but would be willing to consider an interesting trade. I am in the market for a 4x10 cab.

As for the ECC its a guitar multi-effect that works great but I'm not using effects anymore so.... I'll take $80 for it or throw it in with the 2x15 on a trade for something.

2. lowBnate

lowBnate

Jan 27, 2005
    Hey man, I have a Peavey 2x15" too. And it is one heavy mother. Is it worth anything in working condition? Because I don't think Peavey makes a bass cabinet 2x15" anymore... If anyone knows anything, let me know. Its a good amp, just I would rather have two smaller cabinets.