1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey 2x15 bass cab $150

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gabu, Jun 13, 2001.

1. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    This is a cool cab. I believe that Peavey does not currently make 2x15s for bass. They original speakers were not included when I bought this so I replaced the Fisher (yep, that's right!) crap with some Pyramid 600w 15s. These are brand new 4 ohm, 600w RMS/1200w peak (according to my manual) wired in series to give the cab a total impedance of 8 ohms. The SPL is rated at 89. I have played them with my R600 head and a old 100w PA head and they sound very "true" to the original, unamplified sound to me. The cab is light for a 2x15 and includes casters for easy moving. If you live anywhere in Southern Cali you are certainly invited to check it out!! Just send me a PM.

This is also on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1438784406

Tell me who you are on TB and I will split the shipping cost with ya.

Thanks for looking! :)

2. Darn, the auction's over. Im in socal and am looking for a 2x15, well, if the highest bidder flakes out, let me know, Im VERY interested.

3. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I definately will.

I am sorry too, next time I will wait longer and put an ad in Classifieds long enough to give TBers a chance first.

My bad.