Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey 2x15 bass cab $150

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gabu, Jun 13, 2001.

1. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    This is a cool cab. I believe that Peavey does not currently make 2x15s for bass. They original speakers were not included when I bought this so I replaced the Fisher (yep, that's right!) crap with some Pyramid 600w 15s. These are brand new 4 ohm, 600w RMS/1200w peak (according to my manual) wired in series to give the cab a total impedance of 8 ohms. The SPL is rated at 89. I have played them with my R600 head and a old 100w PA head and they sound very "true" to the original, unamplified sound to me. The cab is light for a 2x15 and includes casters for easy moving. If you live anywhere in Southern Cali you are certainly invited to check it out!! Just send me a PM.

This is also on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1438784406

Tell me who you are on TB and I will split the shipping cost with ya.

Thanks for looking! :)

2. Darn, the auction's over. Im in socal and am looking for a 2x15, well, if the highest bidder flakes out, let me know, Im VERY interested.

3. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    I definately will.

I am sorry too, next time I will wait longer and put an ad in Classifieds long enough to give TBers a chance first.

My bad.