1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey '91 Dyna Bass Wiring

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jalien, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Jalien

Jalien

Feb 4, 2005
    Riverside, CA
    Is there anyone with this bass that can email me a scan of the wiring schematics for the RJ4 Preamp? Or possibly email me a picture of the unit itself (connected of course) so i can see where the wires go. I tore this unit out of the bass a LONG time ago and want to restore it but I lost the schematics. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I don't have one, but the techs on the peavey.com support can usually get you any diagram you want. They got me one in the past for a Sarzo bass.

3. The Sarzo bass has the same electronics package as the RJ-IV. If you can get that I think you will be in business. The only difference I remember is the Sarzo used soapbar pickups and the RJ-IV used a P-J setup.