Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Accellerator 6 f/s or f/t

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Saetia, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Alright, I have a Peavey Accellerator 6 string bass. The bass is in very good condition. 18 volt active electronics, 2 Humbuckers, 35" scale length, thin fast neck, reletivly tight string spacing, Black sparckle finish, with perloid pick guard, chrome hardware. The bass plays flawlessly, tight low B. This bass is in very good condition, I'm getting rid of it because I don't use it very often, it just sits in the case, and is sad to see a bass not get it's intended use. The only visual imperfection on the bass, is on the top back side of the upper horn, 3 very very small abbrasions(sp?) that you cannot see without looking very close, I will try to pick it up on the digital camera. Comes with hardshell case and strap locks. I'm looking at getting $300 plus shipping, or a trade for another bass, preferably lined fretless, heads, cabs, effects, or any other equipment, make me an offer.
    thanks
    peace
    -Ben

2. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Pic's coming soon, sorry, it's in getting a set up done on it right now, just went in today, so when I get it back, I will post pics. PM to you Osama.

3. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    Did I sell you this bass? If so, I have to tell potential buyers that it's a killer six-string. If I were going to play sixers again, I'd buy it back, no kidding. I loved this bass, but I decided that the four-string is where I'm at now, so I sold it. It's a USA bass, 35" scale, fabulous B string, fat C string, just a great bass all the way around.

4. Flatwound

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    In fact, I have a pic, assuming it's the same bass:

[​IMG]

5. I have tried to PM you but it says your PM inbox is full. Check your regular e-mail, thanks.

6. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Yes flatwound its one in the same, fabulous bass, and I'm more then happy with it, just I'm GASing for fretless, I'm going to miss it. And that is the pic, do you have any more pics lying around Flat? until I get it back and can add some?
    I checked my in-box and it only had 4 messages, but I deleted them, so if anyone would like to send messages feel free, as well I'm looking for a lined fretless 4 or 6'er.
    thanks
    peace
    -Ben

7. Flatwound

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    I only have one other pic. These both came from BassDR, who I bought the bass from.

[​IMG]

8. And now I'm trying to buy it back!!!!

9. Ben,

I have tried to PM you to work out the details, shipping costs etc and the PM says you're mailbox is full again.

Please just e-mail me at the below address to exchange info

slpricemd@pol.net

10. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    I only have one message in there, I wish I knew what was wrong, the only message is the last one that you sent me. Anywho, I'll go to my email right now.
    peace
    -Ben

11. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Bump

BTW:

Has anyone talked to Bassdr lately, I have been trying to get ahold of him with no prevail. The set up took longer then expected due to the owner of the store got ill, and I haven't talked to him for almost 4 weeks.
    thanks peace
    -Ben

12. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Bump:

Bass still for sale, I guess the intended buyer dropped out, haven't talked to him in a month. Anyone intrested still?

peace
    -Ben

13. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Bumpity.... bump... bump...

Still for sale

14. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Bump

The only reason I'm getting rid of this bass is beacause I don't play it as much as it should be played, and I really need the money. Willing to negotiate.
    peace
    -Ben