1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Peavey Alpha Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bruiser Stone, May 30, 2019.

1. Bruiser Stone

Bruiser Stone Supporting Member

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Price:
    160 watt all tube bass head dating to 1989. It just returned from a visit to Shaw Audio in Nashville with a fresh set of power tubes and capacitor replacement. I have his receipt. It’s missing one of the sliders on the graphic EQ, and the exterior looks like 30 years of use, but it’s very presentable inside the Gator 3U bag included in the sale. It’s light for a tube head: 37 lbs out of the bag, and 45 lbs in it. It’s also 2 ohm capable. No shipping, but I travel frequently in AR, IL, IN, KY, MO, MS, and throughout TN. I’m flexible meeting up with someone who has a serious interest. Buyers are more than welcome to arrange a test drive before purchase. $550

A fellow TB’er has had an immaculate example of this very model listed for several months. If it logistically makes sense for anyone who is interested in this one, please consider buying his first.
    40C0BCD9-F2DA-4CCC-A2CA-9FC56E2CE230.jpeg
    60FA9562-AFD8-40E4-AEBE-B00BDEEFEFC9.jpeg

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    Sale only now. Slept on the trade idea and realized I just need to stop.

3. Rockbobmel

Rockbobmel Supporting Member

Bruiser, You are TOO graceful! GLWTS....

Bruiser Stone likes this.
  4. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    The thought of a Peavey 3620 bi-amped with a pair of these things did cross my mind...maybe if I was 20 years younger.

5. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    I would consider a MIM or comparable P-Bass 4-stringer for the head.

I’d trade the head and Two10 for a Barefaced Super Twin. A guy can dream. The Two10 is switchable 4/12 ohms, and includes factory cover.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  6. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Buy or trade with confidence folks!!!! Aaron is a pleasure to deal with. We recently met up for a deal, and u couldn't ask for someone better to deal with. GLWTS Aaron!!!!!

Bruiser Stone likes this.
  7. Bruiser Stone

Dec 7, 2017
    Tennessee
    You made my morning Barry! Thank you sir. Btw: after fiddling around with it, the Glock is amazing!

bass10bfb likes this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021