Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Amp Badges

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Mar 8, 2006.

1. well, as we all know im now the prowd owner of a peavey 410tx :D .....and well, it doesnt have the peavey badge on the front (seems the origional owner was ashamed to have the peavey name) and well, has anybody got any peavey badges they'd sell or know where i can get some

2. ldervish

ldervish

May 22, 2005
    Johnson City, TN
    They are available directly from Peavey (you have to provide model/serial # info), or occasionally on that auction site. I have dealt with Peavey parts on a couple small problems and found them quite helpful as well as reasonably priced, with contact via phone MUCH more productive than the website.

3. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
    +1 I recently dealt with Peavey for a new truss rod nut and wrench for my ill-fated T-40 and the parts cost me like 5 bucks. They didn't charge for shipping...

4. BbbyBld

BbbyBld

Oct 13, 2005
    Meridian, MS
    The badge may have been removed so it did not buzz against the grille. You not only need the badge, you need the back plate that it mounts to, the screws, and I would use some foam tape on the back of the logo to keep it from vibrating.

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I have a 410tx that I took the badge off of. I might still have it. If I can find it, I will be glad to give it to you. I was glad to take it off. :D

btw, if anyone in Wisconsin/Illinois wants to buy it, it will be going up in the For Sale section soon (the cab, that is). ;)

6. rok51

rok51

Sep 2, 2002
    Crawfordville, FL
    I have a pair of the old style and new style-with hardware...take your pick and give me an address.

Kim