Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. Jared

Jared

May 21, 2000
    -Peavey Amp Head

This is an excellent condition Peavery Mark III Bass Head. I have had this head for about 3 years and it has proven to be long lasting and durable during that time! It has a 7-band EQ, a "punch" feature for lows and mids, a "bright" feature for highs, and shelving for both highs and lows. It pumps out 150 watts @ 4 ohms. This is avery good amp head for someone who is looking for something they can use day in and day out and not have to worry about it breaking down and dieing on them!

-Cab with Peavey Speaker

This is a cabinet with a 15 inch Peavey Scorpion Plus speaker. The speaker handles very nicely and does not muddy up at all! I have used this cabinet with Hartke and Peavey heads among others and it has always sounded great. Non-ported. This cabinet has proven to be long lasting and durable during the time I have had it and it is a great companion for the Peavey Mark III head I am also selling.

My asking price is $250 for the pair + shipping, but is negotiable. This amp is priced to sell and I will consider all serious offers.

Please e-mail me at fuzzybassguy@yahoo.com

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    what would you sell just the head for?