Peavey Axcelerator 6, near mint, HSC $325

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassdr, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Offered here for sale is the best 6-string you can buy for the money. A USA made Peavey Axcelerator. I bought it late last year, it was NOS (new old stock) from a local store. It still has the plastic over the battery cover. This bass amazes me still, with the EQ cranked it has as much low end as the Zon and is even a little louder. It is near mint, only one tiny ding on the underside you have to look for and doesn't go through. Original mint molded hardshell case included. Body is alder, fingerboard rosewood. Action is low, no buzzes and it really sounds big. These basses were highly underrated. Included also are Dunlop straplocks with the strap release and buttons.

Don't miss this!!! Prefer cash of $325 plus shipping via UPS insured. I can take paypal. I will only consider trades for Fender Jazz 4 strings, Japanese or American.

E-mail me with questions:

2. To answer some questions:

35" scale
    BT 2 band preamp
    Black finish with subtle metallic
    Pickguard is white pearloid
    Neck has satin finish on the back
    5 bolt neck with tilt adjustment

Lots of inquiries, no offers yet.
  3. A few more answers to questions:

18 volt electronics (2 batteries), actually the plastic is still on the battery cover

B string is as loud or louder than the other strings. The low end on this bass is as good as any I have heard or owned. At this price, amazing!

Color is BLACK with subtle metallic flake

Original molded Peavey hard shell case

Til the weekend here then to ebay, I hate ebay!
  4. Price lowered to $300 even and I'll split the shipping.

I can't believe this hasn't sold.

No action by Saturday and it's off to ebay.
  5. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    E-mail sent. This one's mine.