Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey B-Quad Electronics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bquadrippa, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Bquadrippa

Bquadrippa

Jun 27, 2005
    I have just bought a Peavey B-Quad 4 and absolutely love it. Its the best bass ive ever played but i haven't really got the hang of the electronics. I was wondering if there are any other B-quad owners out there who might be willing to explain in detail how to tweak the piezo pickups and use the stereo output and such. this is such an awesome bass i just wanna be able to push it to its limits electronically cause i hear it has virtually none.
    Rippa

2. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
  3. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    I think that Geno works for Gibson now. Good call Dude. Geno is a definitely a Quad fanatic! He owns at least two of them.

4. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    I'd bet my next beer that he knows more about them than Brian Bromberg. Really good guy too!!

He's kooky for these basses like that!! :hyper:

5. Peavey still has the manual on their website. Here is a link:

Peavey B-quad 4 Manual

It is a PDF file. It will show you in detail what every knob and switch does.

I used to have one of these basses. It was an awesome bass but it just wasn't the tone I was wanting.

6. Bquadrippa

Bquadrippa

Jun 27, 2005
    thanks alot jordacr thats exactly what i was looking for, i just hadn't taken the time to visit the peavey site yet. preciate it