Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey B90 Fretless: For Sale/For Trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pmkelly, Nov 17, 2002.

1. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    This bass is in fairly good condition, but it doesnt look so hot. It was originally a hot-pink (yeah for 80's colors) and was sanded down to a natural finish. I got it like that, and had all the active electronics that didn't work removed, in place of passives. The neck pickup is a Seymour Duncan Basslines, and the p pickups is anybody's guess... i just don't remember what I put in there... I did the defretting, and it didn't turn out terrible, but it is somewhat iffy... I used epoxy to finish the neck, but another coat or two would probably help. the action is super high, I got tired of working on it and just left it as is... It comes with the original peavey case.

I would love to trade this off to someone for a cool piece of gear, or maybe some pedals or something like that... I figure if I were to sell it strait out, then we could start the price at about 200$ and bicker the price down from there. I want to get rid of this thing for two reasons. One, I don't have the time right now to fix it up to a bass that could be a pretty cool bass... Two, I don't really need to be screwing around with a fretless bass. It just isn't my cup of tea! So feel free to send me offers, and just about any offer could be worthwhile to me! Let me know what you have!

P@

[​IMG]

2. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    another pic...

[​IMG]

3. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    another....

[​IMG]

4. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    and one with the case....

[​IMG]

5. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    One could stock a music store with the stuff you've sold in the last month bump.

6. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    "Welcome the Low, Low Prices at Pat's Bargain Bin Bass Bonanza Blowout!"

or maybe not.... I don't want to get hit as a business... just cleaning out a very large closet!

P@

:D

7. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    check it out, it get's ebayed at the end of the weekend...

P@