1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey BAM head (lower price)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by birminghambass, Nov 18, 2006.

1. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    You don't see these very often. Peavey BAM head purchased new in 2003. Great condition, no technical issues (it is a Peavey). Specs are 350watts @4ohms, 500watts @2ohms. Comes it its own carpet covered head case with an extra rack space at the bottom. Standard cab width, fits perfectly on my SWR 4x10, 39 lbs. As for features there are too many to list, check the link for sound clips, reviews, and to download the manual http://www.peavey.com/products/brows...BAM?+210.cfm
    This is truly a great head. It replaces my Bass-Pod and SVT3 Pro combo. It's way louder than the SVT3 and I greatly prefer the effects on the BAM to the Pod. Much easier to use and IMO it doesn't sound digital like the Pod does.
    $399 shipping included
    bam.gif

2. Linas

Linas

Jan 6, 2005
    Chicago
    I own one, killer amp. BUMP

3. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Now on EBay.