1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey Bass F/S.. $135 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by a e i o u, Jul 25, 2004.

1. I am trying to get more money for a sansamp bddi, so I am selling my old bass. It has no strings on it, because they died and I haven't replaced them. It is a 4 string bass with 2 active soapbar style pickups. It has a bass cut/boost, mid cut/boost, treble cut/boost, volume, and pickup selector. The bridge is a replica of the badass 2 bridge. The only real problem with the bass is it needs a set of strings, and there is a small dent about the size of a capital O next to the bass nob, and one on the back of the bass's body. The finish is still in great condition, there are very few scratches on the bass. I bought it 2 years ago for around $390 from the shop. I do not have any actual photos of the bass because I don't own a camera, but this is the exact bass: http://peavey.com/products/shop_onl...m/00455420/wc/1A1A231/fam/1A33/tcode/1/fu.cfm

2. Also, it will be put in a gig bag, then into a shipping box.

3. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

Feb 22, 2002
    Maryland
    Interested in a trade for a BRAND NEW Sansamp BDDI?

4. Sent you a PM.