1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Peavey Black Widow -600 watt 15 Speaker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jones64, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Price:
    Used in an SWR cab that I made 4 ohms for use in the 4 ohm out of an old GK800 setup. Sounded great. Movdon from that great rig and put the mince back in the Bertha and sold the cab. Thought I would build a cab for the speaker, but not getting around to it.
    Now the speaker has just been sitting It as some liquid stains I think from a splattered La Crouix (as that is the bands drink of choice) and looks like a small ridge on the cone that didn't impact its functionality or sound. It looks way worse in the picture than in real life, but want to be a straight forward seller. It was about $170 new and rates at an insane 600 watts, but never pushed that hard.

If someone wants to go to 4 ohms, here is a great classic ballsy sound 15.
    In trades in I am something of similar value like tuner or overdrive pedal or cheap power supply, etc. Cheap way to get a great sounding 4 ohm speaker. Add $10 for shipping to any state that touches any part of the Atlantic Ocean.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018