1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Peavey Cabinet and Hartke Head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kristkustoms, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Peavey 4 x 10 TVX Bass cabinet. This thing is like new, mint condition. It honestly has maybe 2 hours of playing time on it, and it has never been gigged. I picked it up and took it to my shop and it has never left. The covering of the box has no scuffs or tears. I paid just under $520 including tax.

Hartke 3500 Bass Amp. Mint condition, same as above. Case is in mint condition. All the LED lights work. Still have the original box and instructions. I paid a little over $475 with tax. Bought both here in town at Music Star.

Id like to get $750 for the pair, or $400 for the cab and $350 for the head. Feel free to give me an offer on either. I know these arent cheap prices and you can find this stuff, especially the Hartke, for cheaper than I want. But this is like getting brand new stuff for a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

2. Portablefuton

Portablefuton

Feb 11, 2004
    The Hartke interests me, I'd be willing to go fork out $300 for the sucker, get back to me..thanks