Peavey Cabinet and Hartke Head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kristkustoms, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Peavey 4 x 10 TVX Bass cabinet. This thing is like new, mint condition. It honestly has maybe 2 hours of playing time on it, and it has never been gigged. I picked it up and took it to my shop and it has never left. The covering of the box has no scuffs or tears. I paid just under $520 including tax.

Hartke 3500 Bass Amp. Mint condition, same as above. Case is in mint condition. All the LED lights work. Still have the original box and instructions. I paid a little over $475 with tax. Bought both here in town at Music Star.

Id like to get $750 for the pair, or $400 for the cab and $350 for the head. Feel free to give me an offer on either. I know these arent cheap prices and you can find this stuff, especially the Hartke, for cheaper than I want. But this is like getting brand new stuff for a couple hundred bucks cheaper.
  2. Portablefuton

Feb 11, 2004
    The Hartke interests me, I'd be willing to go fork out $300 for the sucker, get back to me..thanks