1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Peavey Century 200H amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bb03, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    Price:
    $140.00
    *Edit: Just cleaned the pots...all good now.:)

Nice condition Peavey Century 200H head for sale only. They call this the "extended range musical instrument amplification system"...but it seems to be mostly used as a bass amp. Lots of info out there, though, of people using these for keys, guitar, and even vocals...so it'd make a nice universal backup amp, or multi-use rehearsal rig. Weight is 27 lbs. Dimensions are 21"W x 11.5"D x 8"H.

Faceplate is in near-perfect shape, and the backplate is great, too. The famous Peavey make-your-knuckles-bleed tolex has no rips or tears, but the top could use a scrubbing to dislodge the dust in the nooks and crannies. Some scratchy pots while turning, but once you set them they're quiet. I tried to get a year from the serial #, but failed. It's probably safe to say that it's been around for at least three decades.:D

Owners manual:

http://assets.peavey.com/literature/manuals/80306001.pdf

Selling for $140.00 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal is fine. P1130113.JPG P1130111.JPG P1130112.JPG

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    Boy does that bring back memories... My first bass head!

coughiefiend likes this.
  3. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    Yeah...that's when I first started, also. Peavey's were EVERYWHERE! I bet most are still going.:)

coughiefiend likes this.
  4. bb03

bb03

Mar 1, 2009
    CT
    bump for freshly cleaned pots...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  5. joebar

joebar

Jan 10, 2010
    my first one too
    I haven't seen one in ages...