1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Peavey Cirrus 4 Ruby Red Ebony Fretboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fatchuckie, Jun 13, 2018.

1. fatchuckie

fatchuckie Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Price:
    $870
    Strings:
    A beautiful Peavey Cirrus with a tone to match. This bass is 35 inch scale, 24 frets, active humbucking pickups, active pre-amp, 18 volt electronics. It is in good shape with minor wear from usage. Some very light scratches. Hard shell case included, in fair condition. Shipping CONUS only. PayPal only. IMG_0503. IMG_0508. IMG_0509. $870 shipped. West Coast add $15 Peavey Cirrus 4 string Red Top Made in the USA.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. [skyraider]

[skyraider] Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2014
    What's the weight? Can we get some pics of the back? Thanks!

3. fatchuckie

Mar 24, 2009
    IMG_0506. Will do when I get back in town.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  4. Vic Firth

Vic Firth

Sep 3, 2016
    Very unusual Cirrus: It seems built with totally redwoodflame or mapleflame body (not alder) without top, ebony fingerboard (not pau-ferro) and Millennium preamp so it is probably a CustomFactory or CustomShop model original form the Factory; very rare (it would be interesting to know the serial number)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  5. JPaulGeddy

JPaulGeddy Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Yeah, noticed the Mill preamp (which is an upgrade IMO). This thing is a monster. GLWTS!

6. Vic Firth

Vic Firth

Sep 3, 2016
    Yes, it is an upgrade but probably original from Peavey; not only on the TigerEye (Top-version of the USA Cirrus) but also on many CustomShop USA Cirri has been adopted the Milli preamp as original choice from the Factory

7. fatchuckie

Mar 24, 2009
    I bought this a couple of years ago off Ebay. I had the Millennium preamp installed. However, I can't make out the serial # on the back unfortunately.

8. Vic Firth

Vic Firth

Sep 3, 2016
    On the back/internal side of the electronic cover-plate there should be a sticker with the serial number printed-on (it probably starts with 51xxxxxx or 50xxxxxx)