Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Cirrus 4-String Walnut For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Manitou, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Breaks my heart, but I must put my beloved Cirrus up for sale. Asking $750 USD + Shipping.

Bass is in excellent condition. Beautiful walnut body with pau ferro fretboard. Was recently set up and restrung. Comes with dunlop straploks and hardshell case (case is in good shape, with some minor wear, but very much structurally intact).

Why am I selling? Well... my wife bought me a Fender American Deluxe Jazz for my birthiversary - what a woman! Once I got that bass, my other instruments haven't been seeing a lot of daylight. I'd rather the bass be played and used instead of languishing away in the case.

Let me know if you have any questions. Pictures on request.

2. I would love to see some pictures!

Are you perhaps interested in payment plans? Or all up front?

~Ryan

3. I've gotten a couple of PM requests for photos - I'll be taking care of that after work today.

Ryan, I'm really interested in an up front cash or paypal deal.

Thanks for your interest!

4. Hey, not a problem! I've just been jonesin' for a Cirrus really bad lately, and don't have the money due to blowing it all on an auto collision that wasn't covered by my company.

Anyhow... best of luck, I hope that piece of art finds a great home!

~Ryan

5. I do have photos available. Let me know if you'd like to see 'em.

6. Dropping price to $700 plus shipping. Photos available. Off to Ebay or Consignment after that. Thanks!