1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

PEAVEY CIRRUS 4 WALNUT/BUBINGA !!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mb94952, Sep 22, 2008.

1. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

I HAD MY PEAVEY CIRRUS (one of my BELOVED peavey cirrus basses !!!) FOR SALE BECAUSE I NEED THE MONEY. IT MADE ME WANT TO CRY !!! THIS BASS IS LIKE A PART OF ME. IT IS THE EASIEST, BEST MADE, HIGHEST QUALITY, BEST SOUNDING, BEST FEATURES, BASS I'VE EVER OWNED. PERIOD.
    I TOOK IT OUT OF THE CASE, PLAYED IT, SMILED, THEN THOUGHT, "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING ? :bawl::rollno:I WILL NEVER, EVER SELL EITHER ONE OF MY PEAVEY CIRRUS BASSES !!!!!"
    I REMOVED THE AD, HAD A TEAR OF JOY, AND PROCEEDED TO POST TWO OF MY FENDER BASSES FOR SALE !! I LOVE MY MARCUS MILLER AND MIGHTY MITE BASSES, BY THE WAY !!! ( they are NOT for sale !! )

the end.

- Mike B. :p :bassist: :D

2. Short, yet affecting.

3. *wipes away a tiny tear*

4. So......

How much do you want for it? :D

5. mb94952

:smug:

6. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's Supporting Member

I agree! Mine will never leave until they are pried from my stiff dead fingers!

(I bought your Aria - love it!)

7. mb94952

Hey Mr. S !!! Great to hear from you. I LOVE my Cirrus (plural). This is a GREAT thread for potential Cirrus buyers on the fence - (That Aria Pro II is a good one, too !!)
    I will NEVER join the "WISH I NEVER SOLD MY CIRRUS" club !!!!!!! :hyper:

8. sflajimmy

sflajimmy

Nov 6, 2005
    South Florida
    Uh am I missing something? This is a "for sale" thread is it not???:confused: