1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Cirrus 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jimbass55, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Well I hate to move this one, but I need $$$ for Upright purchases. It is Walnut/Bubinga, Pau Ferro board, Custom preamp, and comes with HSC. Fantastic player for both slap and fingerstyle. The action is like butter. $800 shipped. This is about 30% of the cost of a new one, the resale on these things is a tragedy.

2. Make a reasonable offers, and I will consider partial trade for small but powerful combo amp (SWR WM12, Fender Bassman 150, etc... or 50's Reissue P (tele/Sting).

Thanks.

3. PM sent... parital trade offer, *feeler*

4. RSmith

RSmith Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Springfield, Missouri
    This bass passed thru my hands and it's a good one!! Plus workin' w/ Jimmie was smooth as could be!

5. Jim hi,any interest in a Hartke 120 combo?

6. Sent you PM. It is the kickback model right?

7. $760 Shipped. Partial trades for Combo amps (around 120 watt minimum but lightweight) or certain Fender basses.

8. She's a beauty.

9. clavefa

clavefa Te Traigo El Tumbao

PM sent

10. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Is this still available...??

11. I am waiting to hear back on a possible trade. I'll reply with the outcome.

12. Trade didn't pan out. Still up for grabs.

13. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

That's a really nice bass. I'm surprised it is still FS, actually.

14. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    pm sent..

15. rbrown13

rbrown13 supporting member

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,
    somebody should snap this up, I owned this bass at one time, and if I had the funds I would buy it back, Iv'e played several of the cirrus' and this is by far one of the best, the neck playing like butter is an under statement, bump for an awesome bass.

16. RSmith

RSmith Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Springfield, Missouri
    PM.....

17. RSmith is getting it back. Thanks to everyone. This bass has the best neck of the 28 I have owned so far.

18. RSmith

RSmith Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Springfield, Missouri
    Mine (again)!:hyper: I was having second thoughts when I traded it the first time.

19. I am sure I will also, but sometime in the near future I want to own a 6 stringer, and I think I will go back with a Cirrus then.

20. da drive first

da drive first Supporting Member

Mar 17, 2005
    southeast pa
    I was the original owner and I suffer from the same syndrome:crying: