Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Cirrus 6 - Bubbinga Next to New Condition

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Poon, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I didn't play this thing at all. This thing is next to new. I bought it and it hasn't seen any use. I traded one of my Cirrus 5's and a few hundred bucks to get it, but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I'm getting out of college in a few days (have to repay loans, car payments, rent is insane)...cruel world, I know. Anyway, I'm hoping to get a portion of what I equivalently paid for this bass. $1000 for Bass and OHSC. Just testing for bites. :ninja:

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    BUMP!

3. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last chance for my fellow TBers. I'd love to sell it to another TBer, but I guess the kiddies from craigslist are gonna get the dibs. I'll keep you all informed if there is any bites.

4. If I had the money right now I would get it in a heartbeat...

5. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for the support.

I might be interested in trading the cirrus for an MTD Grendel or MTD Saratoga + Cash for the Cirrus.

6. seungkoo

seungkoo Banned

Nov 20, 2003
    MD
    woudl you be willin to trade for a mint 2003 fender deluxe 5 made in america....its candy tangerine in color with a pau ferro board and vintage tweed case..have all the goodies that comes with it

7. Are you willing to ship to Belgium? If I'm able to sell my Warwick corvette, then I want to buy it

8. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I will ship to Belgium, however, you would have to pay for the full shipping costs. Thanks...and bump still available...

9. Jaye

Jaye

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    I've got a Pedulla Thunderbolt 5 that I might be interested in trading, and we are both in California. Let me know if this might be of intrest to you.

10. PM sent

11. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Jaye: I've never been a big fan of the Pedulla Thunderbolts. I like the Thunderbasses, however it depends on which one. Send me an e-mail with pics and I'll take a look.

12. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've been pondering a trade for a Modulus Genesis 5

13. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Bump...Taking offers.

No Lowball offers though...

14. Poon