Peavey Cirrus 6 String

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by reedith, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Hey everybody. I tried to sell this bass quite a while back, but ended up keeping it cause I loved it too much. Anyhow, it's not getting the attention it deserves and I haven't been able to play it much at all the past year or so. Plus, I'm finding I play more of my fretless lately, so it just doesn't make sense for me to have this bass and keep my bank account empty. So, I'll post some pics, and hopefully someone will be interested in it. I'm looking for ~$1000 (U.S.). If you have any questions, or want to see more pics of the bass, please feel free to post them, message, or e-mail me.

All I can say about this bass is just see what everyone else says about the Cirrus line. It's a treat to play!
  2. Bumpity bump bump... Any offers anyone? For the taxman cometh, and I will not hide this year...
  3. VS

Jun 6, 2002
    Mountain City, Tennessee
    Discounted Gear: Peavey
    If you bring it down to $900,I can almost guarantee someone will snatch it up,just a suggestion. -Luke
  4. Yeah, of course, like I said ~$1000, so that price isn't set in stone at all. I'd definitely listen to any offers, so if anyone is interested, then by all means give me a shout.

5. Ok everybody, I've dropped the price down to $850. Any takers?
  6. VS

Jun 6, 2002
    Mountain City, Tennessee
    Discounted Gear: Peavey
    Get it DE,get it! -Luke
  7. Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Is this still up for grabs?
  8. There's a pretty good chance it will be sold in the next few days, but I'll be sure to post whatever happens as soon as it does.

Thanks for all the interest though.
  9. XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    Get it DeF GET IT!!!

10. i think he found someone else... :(

and also, im currently thinking bout 2 other used basses here :D
  11. Looks like I lost the last person who said they wanted the bass, so it's still on sale for those who want it!
  12. Hey all, just wanted to let you know that as of today, the bass is sold. Thanks to everyone for their interest.
  13. I must say I can't wait to get this bass.
    Oh the anticipation