Peavey Cirrus 6 Walnut/Maple f/s f/t

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ScJaxx, Jul 30, 2002.

1. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    Ok i got a Peavey Cirrus 6 Walnut/Maple

I REALLY REALLY hate to sell this consider i just got it in jun:( :(

but college starts soon, and my dorm room has ZERO space for my amp and bass.
    Plus i would be a little worried to leave this thing in my dorm which doesnt have much protection.

Im only looking for 800+ shipping, which i think is a fair price, considering i got it in June.
    i just went by the 66% of retail price.

Its got the molded hard case thrown in.
    also, i would trade for a nice acoustic, or a DECENT acoustic + cash.

here is a pic, 1 more to follow.
  2. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    and here is the back.
    there is a REALLY sweet pattern in the walnut that you cant see from this pic, but it is cool.

this thing does sound amazing, and i really dont want to part with it. believe me, if i knew a way to keep it. i would in a heart beat.
  3. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    i think i found a way to keep it. but im not sure.
    so TTT we go.

and you can post offers. im open to alot.
  4. Listen

May 19, 2002
    I don't have any money, but if you want to keep it in your dorm, you should get a hardshell case, put a lock on it, and handcuff it to your bed leg...or something else. I know a few people who do that who live in dorms.
  5. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    well i have the molded lock, but the beds are lofts, real easy to pick up.

but i will find a way to lock it down if i can keep it.
  6. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    where are you going to school? I go to UVa and there is plenty of space for a bass and amp in the dorms here. And it's a pretty safe school where stuff doesn't get stolen too often.
  7. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    Virginia Tech.
    Its a 12x14.5 room. there is SOME space, but we have things like microwave, minifridge, TV, stereo, and me and my room-mate play instruments.

plus tech has a pretty strict SOUND policy. like you cant bother others. well bass shakes the floors, so thats not good.

i think im gonna do something like a little BASSMAN and use headphones. rather than lugging my TNT around. ill just go sell that. and buy a better rig next year when i move off campus. Plus the TNT isnt really that great.
  8. bassyck

Aug 6, 2002
    jamaica ny
    hi. are you going to sell the peavey? I might be interested. Dean.
  9. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    yea im still considering selling it.
    got an offer. post it, or you could email me. either way works.

im not 100% sure if ill sell or not, but we'll see.
  10. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    i decided to put this up again, this time because I dont really have time to play bass anymore, and i cant give the time this great bass deserves. I have another bass that will suffice.

Im looking for something around 800 shipped.
    its negotiable.

but the bass is in great condition still. And it has about 2 week old strings (Peavy Cirrus Strings) and it comes with another set of strings (same type)
    and it also still comes with the molded hardshell case.

look up top for the pics
  11. I just emailed you on it, please consider the offer.

12. ScJaxx

ScJaxx Guest

Mar 15, 2002
    i emailed you back.