Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Cirrus 6

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Chriss62, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Chriss62

Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    I got a question for you all. How much would a used Peavey Cirrus six string sell for. any ideas?? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I've not been here in a while. Thanks.

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I have seen them as low as $750, and as high as $1200. Around $1000 seems to be the norm. Expect to pay more for claro walnut or a tigereye model.

3. do a search for peavey cirrus on ebay and look in the online classifieds. I'd say somewhere between $750-$900

4. man, those are some good prices, i night look into one, because as far as i knew before this thread, they would go for $2200 canadian.

5. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'd say if you were really lucky, you could get one for $750, but its unlikely. Expect to pay somewhere higher than 800 for it. And like Jeff said, you will pay more for Claro Walnut and TigerEye, because of the finish and the mid control. I've been the market as well and I really haven't found much for less than $900 recently. I just sold my Cirrus 5 for $900+shipping if that gives you an idea of the market. Good luck.

6. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Got mine, with case, like new, for $725 shipped! :D

7. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Lucky Basstard!:p

8. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Yup, and I'm now in search of a similar deal on a Cirrus 4. I just missed one at the Bass Emporium. It was the Maple version, w/ case for $549. I'm currently sick about it.