Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Cirrus 6

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by reedith, Jun 23, 2001.

1. Hey, I've got a 4 month old Peavey Cirrus 6 string bass I want to sell. This bass plays like a dream and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because of some financial things that have just come up. It's the maple/wenge (I believe) combination with a Pau Ferro fretboard and the body is a beautiful peacock blue. It comes with a great hardshell case and all the required tools for trussrod adjustments and bridge adjustments. If you're interested, make me an offer. I'm looking for at least $1000 o.b.o because I bought it new just a while ago for $1500 and it's in mint condition. E-mail reedith@rocketmail.com.

2. Alla

Alla

Sep 25, 2000
    Italy
    Please can you send me some pics of the bass ..... I really loive this bass ..... there is only a problem ... I live in ITALY !!!

3. Yeah, no problem, I'll get some pics of the bass and try and get it up in the next day or so. I don't have a digital camera or anything so I'll have to scan some pictures but hopefully I can do that soon.

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

reedith, I may be interested in your Cirrus.

Is the top flame maple or quilt maple?

I assume that it has the Cirrus hardcase with it?

email me at embellisher@my-deja.com or through the Talkbass email.

5. embellisher

reedith, got any pics of the bass yet?

6. Hey guys, sorry about the delay but I just picked up my pictures today and I just scanned them. Some of the pictures turned out a little dark. Damn scanner... but hopefully you'll get the idea of what the bass looks like.

I've never attached a file onto a message at Talkbass, so I hope it works.

Reed

7. Another

8. Yet Another

9. Sorry about how I'm posting them but it's the only way I know how.

2 more

10. This is the last one.

11. Alla

Alla

Sep 25, 2000
    Italy
    Very beatifull bass ..... but not interested :(
    Thx for the pics !
    Bye

12. embellisher

Very nice, reedith.:)

What part of the world are you in?

13. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

14. embellisher

So is that $1000 OBO US$ or Canadian$?

15. Hee hee... yeah, sorry man, that'd be american. I should have said that off the top. I calculated what I paid for it in Canadian into American dollars. If it was $1000 Canadian I'd have had this bass out the door a month ago.

16. embellisher

So, reedith, is the Peavey still for sale?

I am trying to figure out a way to get the money together.

17. Yeah, it's still up for grabs. If you do get the money up and are still interested, there might be some easier way of getting the bass to you if you live in Dallas. My sister lives in San Antonio and there's an off-chance I might be visiting at the end of August. Although I don't know Texas that well or how close the two cities are, but whatever happens I'm sure things will work out.

I assume you got my e-mail I wrote you when I posted the thread right? I sent it to embellisher@my-deja.com
    If you want to contact me by e-mail, my address is reedith@rocketmail.com

18. embellisher

Reed, I just emailed you again.

19. so..... is the bass sold ?

20. No, not at the moment. Interested?