Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Peavey Cirrus Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mr Socko, Nov 2, 2000.

1. Mr Socko

Mr Socko Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2000
    Well I think I may sell or trake my Cirrus bass.
    I just don't play it much. It's a great bass, but
    I just don't need a 6. I am the original owner, got it about 2 years ago. It's a 6 string Redwood with flight case. Honestly, I've played it a total of about 40 hours in 2 years. It's absolutely mint condition. The only mod was to change the control knobs to gold metal to match the hardware. I know I will take a loss, but can someone give
    me an idea on what would be a fair price to expect.

2. nanook

nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    Alaska
    how much

tlr@gvea.com

3. MarkM

MarkM

Feb 25, 2000
    I think a fair price for a 2 YO Cirrus 6 String would be about $30 and you pay shipping. :) And I would take it!

Actually there is a "Wanted" ad in the classified section that asks for a Cirrus 6 string! So you might try there.

Come up with a price and if it is fair you should have no trouble moving it. That is a good bass.

Mark

4. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    I'm interested. Let me know what you want. I like the Redwood model. Do you have the original knobs?

5. Phil Smith

Phil Smith Mr Sumisu 2 U

May 30, 2000
    Peoples Republic of Brooklyn
    Creator of: iGigBook for Android/iOS
    If he doesn't, I have some that you can have.

6. Alla

Alla

Sep 25, 2000
    Italy
    Hey Stop
    I'm the one that posted two weeks ago in wanted section for a Peavey Cirrus 6 so .... can you tell me the price you want and exactly what's the problem with it .
    Thank you :))