1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Peavey Cirrus BXP 5 string Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    $600.00
    Strings:
    Peavey Cirrus BXP 5 1st run.
    Here is a Peavey Cirrus 5 BXP in the first run darkwood version. This is Indonesian made and is one of the good ones. Has the satin poly finish with satin gold hardware. 18v Preamp and strung with a new set of Sfarzo Signature strings. B string is a Bluesteel Nickel. I'll supply the SFARZO B. When I first acquired the bass it's seems that the previous owner never played it! So I gave it a complete setup from conditioning the fretboard,
    Polishing the frets, adjusting the intonation and setting the relief. So the action is low the neck is straight as an arrow! Truss rid moves smoothly and is responsive. Action is set low with no buzzy. This bass sounds & plays superb.
    For grabs is a GREAT Peavey Cirrus BXP 5 with a mahogany body and muted gold hardware. The bass plays phenomenal and it's extremely light.

The condition is about a 8.5 or 9/10. No play, or major, issues at all. Hardware is a little faded. (will provide HSC for protection on my end for shipping). Thanks!
    It's light with narrow string spacing..
    First two pics are the before the last 2 are the after.. Someone is going to score a sweet 5 string.
    Fwiw the HSC is functional although not esthetically pleasing but will suffice for safe and worry free transport.
    Weight is in the 8lbs range string spacing is about 17.5 mm scale I believe. Asking price is $600.00 OBO.
    Thanks Talkbass!

Attached Files:

G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. Nice bass. When my Sadowsky was getting worked on, I played one of these on loan for a show... quality bass for a great price!

Rapisme likes this.