1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

peavey cirrus bxp players

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rptrsn2, Mar 16, 2009.

1. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Feb 21, 2008
    Northeast Missouri
    Endorsing Artist: Aurora Strings
    anyone have one of these and what do you think. got a chance to pick one up new pretty cheap.thanks

2. I just got one of the Cirrus BXP models a couple of weeks ago, and I can't put it down. The pickups are super quiet, and it has a great tonal range. Great bass for the buck. Mine is a 5 string.

3. Squigly Wiggz

Squigly Wiggz

Feb 27, 2009
    i just put a peavy cirrus 4 string on layaway. really nice pick ups and for once i dont mind the little ark they gave them. very comfy bass and sounds amazing. im gettin it used for 700$ :]

4. A used Cirrus 4 string for $700 doesn't sound like a BXP unless you're getting ripped off. It sounds like you're getting a USA Cirrus.

5. buzzguy

buzzguy

Mar 8, 2009
    Winnipeg
    Played a USA Cirrus 4 at one of my local shops the other day. The wenge neck was like butter. Great bass!

6. It must be the USA model he is talking about for $700, not the BXP.

7. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Feb 21, 2008
    Northeast Missouri
    one i'm looking at is $500 new but he was begging to make a deal when i walked away. i think he's had it awhile cuz it has the gold hardware and think i read all the newer models are black

8. Hopper

Hopper

Sep 24, 2008
    London
    I played one a few months ago. It played like a dream (beautiful slim neck) had lovely figured wood and the pups and electronics sounded great. Incredible value. Very underated basses.

9. Squigly Wiggz

Squigly Wiggz

Feb 27, 2009
    well i guess im not very helpful then huh? never played the bxp version, sorry man.

10. rptrsn2

rptrsn2

Feb 21, 2008
    Northeast Missouri
    thanks anyway sounds like your getting a good bass. i might look around for a used mia too.