SOLD Peavey Cirrus Custom ebony board neck thru

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BawanaRik, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    I'm clearing out. Thinning the herd. This is a not all that common Peavey Custom Cirrus. Look at that top. Check out the ebony board. And a bird’s eye maple neck through to boot. I can't get more than two pics up on TB and the email here won't allow attachments. Trust me, it's beautiful. Wood knobs and Millennium Preamp. Original Hard Shell Case.

Email is [email protected]

Local cash type pickup is preferred. In fact to give the locals a chance the first week is for local pickup only and a bargain price of $1000 cash. I'm located minutes from RT 80 exit 37 in NJ. Just about a half an hour from the GWB.

Plays great. Sounds great.

2. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

Photos of the headstock ?

3. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Bump to add a trade for an American Hamer 12 Chaperal. Let's add a trade for a Mini Moog. This is a fine bass. Beautiful. Plays great. Talk to me.

I'm really into doing this locally. I've been getting off shore responses but I'm 45 minutes from NYC. There must be someone local looking for a great bass at a great price.

OK, how about a trade for a Little Phatty and cash? How about a RI Taurus? The is one cool bass. Check out the top. I'm NYC area. I'm not a shipper.

Keep it off EBay!

4. RockFistMusic

RockFistMusic

Apr 25, 2008
    JAX FL
    I have the exact twin to this bass, it is UNREAL for the money
    rivals boutique basses for build and totally for play-ability and tone

BUMP

5. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

6. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    If I can't get the cash or something real close to it I'll just put it back int he closet. Or actually play it. For wahever reason I've been playing it more lately so the urge to sell is not as great as it once was.

And look at that top. It's not a veneer but a real slice of wood. Figured? One of the best tops I've seen.

7. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Really, how many of these have you seen? At $925 I feel like I'm nearly giving it away.

Come fall I will start to raise the price.Jump on this now.

Cash Local sale. At this price NO flexibilty. Rock hard.

When I was 18 I used to work doing roofing. It's like an 8 hour a day weight lifting work out.

That Rock Hard.

8. Not willing to ship at all?

9. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Sold and shipped.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.