1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Peavey Cirrus Identification and value

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by KEVINCOWEN, Nov 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. KEVINCOWEN

KEVINCOWEN

Nov 14, 2020
    Trying to find some info on this bass. Bought it new. Never played it that much. Thinking of selling it. What might be a fair price. I see no scratches or dents. Case is like new.

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

songwriter21 likes this.
  2. There is a rule that says you need to be a supporting member to ask what it is worth.
    I can tell you it is a US Cirrus and a nice looking example, at that.
    There is a long running thread dedicated to US Cirruses that you might want to find and read.

You can check Fleabay completed auctions an see what others have gone for.
    Also check the classifieds to see what people are asking.

I can also suggest that you should play it a while and get properly acquainted.
    They are high quality, clean, clear modern sounding, often compared to Smiths.
    Maybe not your style, but they do what they do quite well.

3. KEVINCOWEN

KEVINCOWEN

Nov 14, 2020
    Sorry! Noob growing pains. Thank you for your comments. I WILL give it another go. Its been in storage this long, it's BASSicly "new to me".

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021