1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Peavey Cirrus Redwood Neck Thru 4 String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by eureka kid, Jan 13, 2018.

1. eureka kid

eureka kid Better here than Philadelphia

Price:
    $775..
    Strings:
    IMG_0534 (1).JPG :hyper:PRICE DROP AND TRADE ADDED!!!!!:bassist::woot::woot: bought this bass in Tulsa in 2001 or 2002 I really can't remember;)
    I hardly ever played it. I was working so much I didn't have the time. This Bass is in pristine condition. No dents, chips, scratches or love taps. The only thing I had to do was put wire nuts on the battery wires. They were starting to fray so I put the wire nuts on to make the connections stronger. It comes with the hard shell case and two Peavey HATS!!!LOL:woot: I pay the shipping you pay for insurance should want it. I will use UPS.
    Now for some features: Neck thru body construction, Maple neck, Pau Ferro fingerboard with 12"radius, 35" scale; 24"frets, "Mini" bass machine heads, Two internally active VFL pickups, On-board active 3-band EQ with bass/mid/treble boost and cut (10 db) Low impedance output (18volt powered), All gold finished hardware, Fully shielded electronics,ABM solid, milled bridge with saddle tracks (3-way adjustable), Strap locks, Graphtech topnut, Graphite/composite peghead overlay

PM me or email me and we can talk. I have more photos if you want them. Thanks, Hank IMG_0621.JPG IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0534 (1).JPG or email me and we can exchange numbers and text or talk.
    IMG_0534 (1).JPG IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0589.JPG

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. Peavey sure has made some beautiful basses!

What does it look like from the back? Would also like to see the headstock and a shot of the whole bass, please.

3. eureka kid

ok give me a little time. i'm eating lunch at the moment.

4. Take your time Kid. I'm in no hurry. :thumbsup:

5. eureka kid

View attachment 2874814 IMG_0583.JPG View attachment 2874817 more to come my friend View attachment 2874804 View attachment 2874805 View attachment 2874806 View attachment 2874806
    that is not a mark on the back. it is a refection. there is no marks on it at all. Let me know if you need anything else

Attached Files:

6. Thanks for the extra photos!

7. eureka kid

No problem my friend. let me know if you need anything else. You can have my email and ph #if you need it. Hank

8. TerenceE

TerenceE Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Any trade interests?

9. eureka kid

The only thing I think I'd trade for is a new in the box Eden D-210XST 8ohm speaker cab

10. TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    Not what I had in mind lol

Ray H. likes this.
  11. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Wow.....*drool*

12. Funkinthetrunk

Funkinthetrunk Registered User Supporting Member

It's so beautiful. Someday....

13. TerenceE

Dec 6, 2015
    No interest in a Lakland Skyline 55-01 eh?

14. eureka kid

no not really

15. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Could you give me an accurate weight, please?

16. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Pm